Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator
New School is seeking a Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for creating and executing a wide variety of custom designs for our clients.
Coordinate design, create artwork approvals, prepare print files and manage project activities for customer requests. In addition to customer design support, responsibilities include creation and maintenance of digital sales tools and marketing assets.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Suite
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while meeting deadlines
- Strong graphic design ability and digital printing background
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with external customers and internal team members
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to changing priorities and anticipate workflow
- Strong written and verbal communication with a meticulous eye for detail
- Must adhere to quality standards and proofing / sign-off procedures to ensure error-free artwork
- Participate in the review of internal and external proofs
- Continually manage, and work to improve, the quality of department deliverables
- Has a spirit for receiving and giving constructive feed back
- Contribute and provide status updates in weekly production meetings
WordPress experience a plus
Digital marketing experience a plus
Video editing experience a plus
Photography skills a plus
New School is a web design and full-service marketing and advertising agency headquartered in Muskegon, MI. We specialize in digital marketing, web design, print design, and video production. Our talented team has many years of first-hand experience working day in and day out with clients who are part of the fabric of the West Michigan community. Each member of our team brings his or her particular skills — whether public relations, graphic design, social media and so on — to the table for dynamic results for our clients.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and link to portfolio. Submissions without this information will not be considered.